The one when 365 is finally over

06 July 2017

I made it! I even have two more since yet again I got numbers wrong. Happy I did it (but never again). Oh, what a year that was! 

We welcomed our second son into the world and watched him grow for 9 months. 
We welcomed Jakob and Mila. We celebrated Eliot first birthday. We were thrilled to hear Lori and him are going to have a sister.
We moved to the a new apartment outside the city, bought a big car and filled it up with toys, garbage and rests of food. We have an electric grill on our balcony, we exchange tips about pot plants with the neighbors and we use phase "going into a city" so we are formally suburban family. We will probably never finish decorating the place.
I was in Poland 5 times. Freddy saw polish sea for the first time. I left him alone with Papa for 4 days. 
We emptied our first apartment in Warsaw and let it out to airbnb. We let go who we used to be.
I sewed to little. I cleaned too much apartment which is always messy anyway.
We met inside. We met outside. We drunk coffee, we celebrated birthdays, we had few nights out. 
We changed hundreds of diapers. We dealt with the hundreds of tantrums. We lost it hundreds of times. What a year that was.

When I didn't have kids I used to judge a little moms who only photograph kids. And here I am- 83 photos without any children. Less that 23%... 

Winner is, no surprises there: Freddy.
Second, no surprises there, Kajtuś.
Gasik, surprisingly, is alone in 5 photos only...
There's Lusia (nice to see her change so much over the past year!)
We have Josha...
... and little Jakob.
Darby and Lori
Malui, Basti and Mila
Kasia and Greta
And many more... children :]
I did two maternity/family session. I did plenty jewelry shots. 
I own photos to everyone.


2 comments:

  1. That is soooooo fantastic!!! I know it was hard and sometimes annoying to carry the heavy camera with you. But what a learning curve! Impressive! And what a fantastic portfolio it will make! I' proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Piękne!! Piękne i zabawne jak zawsze 😘

    ReplyDelete