The one with the mostly recycled autumn clothes for F.

30 October 2016

All shirts from modified pattern from Burda 9/2015. First two from my old shirts (you can see the buttons are on the wrong side but who cares when sewing it's so much easier), dark blue from the linum fabric some seamstress was giving away for free on my street. Pants all from my own pattern, jeans even have fly (without a zipper, zippers are my enemies). With the dark blue ones I sewed it all by mistake, busy talking with my mother-in-law and it turned out pants work just as well without a fly. Those pants were made from Gasik's old ones.Triangle sweatpants from Ottombre 4/2016 and actually new fabric. Black and white shirt (Burda 3/2016) from two old t-shirts. I didn't realize there was a tomato stain in the middle, hence the fashionable triangles...

1 comment: